Welcome to the 10th Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems Workshop!
The ICOOOLPS workshop series brings together researchers and practitioners working in the field of OO languages implementation and optimization. ICOOOLPS key goal is to identify current and emerging issues relating to the efficient implementation, compilation and optimization of such languages, and outlining future challenges and research directions.
Mon 6 Jul
|09:00 - 09:45|
|Link to publication|
|10:00 - 10:30|
|10:30 - 11:00|
|11:00 - 11:30|
|11:30 - 12:00|
|13:30 - 14:00|
|14:00 - 14:30|
|14:30 - 15:00|
|15:00 - 15:30|
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for ICOOOLPS include, but are not limited to:
- implementation of fundamental OO and OO-like features (e.g. inheritance, parametric types, memory management, objects, prototypes),
- runtime systems (e.g. compilers, linkers, virtual machines, garbage collectors),
- optimizations (e.g. static or dynamic analyses, adaptive virtual machines),
- resource constraints (e.g. time for real-time systems, space or low-power for embedded systems) and relevant choices and tradeoffs (e.g. constant time vs. non-constant time mechanisms,
- separate compilation vs. global compilation,
- dynamic loading vs. global linking, dynamic checking vs. proof-carrying code…).
ICOOOLPS is not a mini-conference; it is a workshop designed to facilitate discussion and the exchange of ideas between peers. ICOOOLPS therefore welcomes both position (1—4 pages) and research (max. 10 pages) papers.
Position papers should outline interesting or unconventional ideas, which need not be fully fleshed out.
Research papers are expected to contain more complete ideas, but these need not necessarily be fully complete as with a traditional conference.
Authors will be given the option to publish their papers (short or long) in the ACM Digital Library if they wish.
Submissions must be written in English, formatted according to ACM SIGPLAN Proceedings style. Please submit via the EasyChair submission site.
|Mon 6 Jul 2015|
|Fri 8 May 2015|
|Fri 1 May 2015|
|Mon 13 Apr 2015|
Submission Deadline Extension
Carl Friedrich Bolz
King's College London
Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs
Université du Québec à Montréal
University of Glasgow
King's College London
INRIA / LORIA